Social Media Training for business is now one of the most popular training programs for small, medium and large businesses. Everyone is trying to make sense of this beast known as Social Media.
Given that people spend 20% of their time online on some type of Social Media site it’s an opportunity for businesses to tap into a market that are just waiting for quality businesses to offer them quality products and services that solve a problem for them in some way.
You can now enjoy Social Media Training via several channels such as a webinar, seminar, In-house training or directly from a consultant.
If you wish to invest in training for your business here’s what a good course, webinar or seminar should include:
- How to create the ideal Facebook page for your target market
- How to know what your customers want and how to give it to them
- What to write on your Facebook and Twitter status updates so you give customers real value
- How to present your business online in a way that people want to do business with you
- How to deliver valuable information that Helps your customers solve their problems
- How to become an authority in your industry by educating prospects and customers
- How to ‘monetize’ the traffic coming from your social networking pages to your business’s website
- How to build your database online and leverage it to minimize costs and maximize income
- How to fit social media into your workday, work smarter, not harder
You can expect to pay anywhere from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars for Social Media Training depending on the length of the training course, the speaker, the company running the course or the follow-up and/or mentoring offered.
If you’d like to expand yourself and your business and discover an untapped source of new business leads then attending a Social Media Training course is definitely for you.
Before you sign up for training for your business it’s best that you have a goal or objective in mind.
Do you want to learn how to…?
- Gain more customers for your business
- Learn how to convert leads to sales
- Learn how to turn Facebook ‘fans’ into paying customers
- Learn what to say and what not to say on Facebook
- Discover how to build online relationships with prospects and customers
- Manage your online Social presence
- Create a strategy that you can apply to your product or service
- Know how to monetize Twitter
- What to create videos about for YouTube
There’s no end to what you will learn with this new marketing paradigm. The most important thing to realize is that the Social networking landscape is forever changing. The speed at which Social Networking has penetrated society with such a dramatic impact has never been seen before.
The implications for business are astounding. Various experts are openly saying that if you’re not involved in Social Media for your business, in three to five years time you won’t have a business.
What we do know for sure is that your customers and potential customers are using Facebook, Twitter and YouTube regularly if not daily. And if you don’t have a presence on these websites this means that your competitors are likely communicating with your customers and potential customers. What does this mean for your business? Time will tell.
So what steps can you take moving forward? The first step is certainly to educate yourself and your employees through Social Media Training. Whether you decide to log into a webinar, attend a seminar or have a consultant come into your business to train your team collectively, it’s essential that you begin taking steps in this direction immediately if you’re to ride the wave of Social Media.