Looking For An SEO Company To Grow Your Website Rankings And Get You More Website Traffic, Faster?
If you’re looking for an SEO company to get your website ranking higher in search engines, talk to our consultants today…
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) involves ‘optimising’ your website for search engines such as Google and Bing.
When someone searches for products or services into google (eg. ‘women’s fashion’) does your website appear on the first page?
75% of clicks happen from the first page of google’s search results.
If you’re not on the first page of google for searches relating to your product or service, your competitors are receiving all the leads!
Our expert SEO services can get you there and ensure you stay on page one, ahead of your competitors.
Our On-Page SEO Services Include:
- Keyword research and competitor research/analysis
- Content optimisation (Headings, keyword-targeted text, internal links)
- Effective meta titles, descriptions, tags
- Blog article ideas, strategy, management, optimisation and promotion (high-value, shareable, linkable content)
- Image optimisation (file name, alt tag, description, meta data)
- Sales funnel creation for lead/sales generation
- Local Business/Local Search optimisation
- Correct site structure
- Website speed optimisation
Our Off-Page SEO Services Include:
- General and niched listings/citations (if required)
- Social Media profile optimisation (if required)
- GoogleMyBusiness (GMB) listing setup and profile optimisation for Google Maps (local area businesses)
- GoogleMyBusiness Posts (for local area businesses)
- Authority-building links (to satisfy Google’s ‘E.A.T’ guidelines: “Expertise, Authority, Trust”)
- Broadcasting of new blog articles to gain backlinks
- Press Releases for media coverage of your business
- Email outreach to industry websites to gain backlinks to your website
We also setup and manage the following:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics integration
- SEO Plugin (Yoast, All In One SEO, etc)
- Broken link fixing
- General technical SEO
We can advise, strategise, setup, and manage the following:
- Infographic creation
- Brandable images creation
- Article writing and general copywriting
- Video creation and promotion
Deliverables, Accountability And Reporting
We get it. You want to know that you’re going to get your money’s worth. You want to know that you’ll get a return on your investment in SEO.
Which is why we work with you from the outset to establish deliverables so that you can keep us accountable. We take the lead here by being proactive with every aspect of SEO for your website so that you don’t have to ‘worry’ or think about what’s being done, if it’s being done or how it’s being done.
We keep you in the loop at every stage so that you’re up to date and not having to chase us. This is achieved by weekly communication from us on what’s being done, why it’s being done and when it will be done.
We realise that SEO is somewhat of a ‘mystery’, so we remove that mystery as much as possible by keeping you informed and up to date.
And we provide you with ongoing screenshots and reports of your website’s traffic, content updates and promotion, backlinks and search engine rankings.
SEO Case Study
This mobile mechanic client started with us in November 2018 with just 300 visitors to their website per month.
Our focus was three-fold:
- GoogleMyBusiness (GMB) Listing – we optimised the client’s GMB Profile then began publishing regular ‘Posts’ relevant to the mechanical services they offer.
- Content – after extensive keyword research we created a content plan to target the client’s priority keywords to ensure their website ranks for multiple keywords relating to their key services.
- Backlinks – we proactively built backlinks to the client’s website as well as creating ‘link magnets’ to attract links organically, for passive link building. This two-part strategy was designed to build the authority of the client’s website to enable it to compete for high-traffic keywords and overtake competitors in search engine rankings.
Month on month the client’s website rankings and traffic have continued to increase, even through several Google algorithm updates.
The client’s website now enjoys several page 1, position 1 rankings for their priority keywords such as:
‘mobile mechanic CITY’, ‘ECU remapping CITY’, ‘DPF cleaning CITY’, ‘Toyota mechanic CITY’, ‘Hyundai specialist mechanic CITY’.
This has resulted in around 120 website visitors per day (and growing), leading to more bookings for car servicing and repairs in the client’s city. Not to mention the fact that we’ve helped them overtake the majority of their competitors in search engine rankings.
How To Rank Your Website In 2023
The first step to getting your website ranked on page one of google and other search engines is research.
Our SEO agency will research the most popular keyword phrases that people are typing into google to find products or services that you offer.
Once we have this information we can create a tailored SEO plan to ensure you’re on page one of google for as many different keywords as possible, which means more people visiting your website.
Content is the foundation of getting on the first page of google. Because quality content means quality sites will link to your site.
We create high-value content that gets people to want to link to you.
And our email outreach services ensure we’re proactively gaining valuable backlinks to your website, thereby increasing your website’s ranking.
Directories and Web 2.0 links are low-value, outdated SEO techniques. If an SEO ‘expert’ suggests an SEO plan with these old techniques, you know they’re not the real deal.
Quality backlinks from authoritative websites are your key to success with SEO.
And we have the email scripts, contacts, content strategies and understanding of the intricacies of what’s required to truly rank your website over the long term.
How can I find an SEO consultant?
To find a SEO consultant you can use a number of methods including google search, word of mouth referral, social media platforms or gig websites like Upwork.com.
Whichever method you choose, remember to ask for proof of existing client SEO results from the freelancer or agency.
How much does it cost to hire a SEO specialist?
The cost to hire a SEO specialist can range from $200 – $20,000 per month depending on the reputation of the SEO expert.
Given the amount of time of time and expertise required to perform effective SEO, the more accomplished SEO professionals will be found above the $1,000 per month mark.
4 Step SEO Plan For Faster Results
Our SEO specialists work to a 4 step SEO plan which builds one layer on top of another, while simultaneously overlapping to ensure your website ranks faster.
- Keyword and Competitor Research
- On-Page SEO Analysis, Optimization and Creation of Linkable Assets (eg. High Value Blog Post Articles)
- Off-Page SEO Including Authority Building, Email Outreach to Bloggers and Influencers
- (Withheld: For Clients Only) (White-Hat Techniques)
Are you ready to work with trustworthy, reliable and results-oriented SEO Consultants to rank your website higher, build your site’s authority and dominate your competitors?
For a tailored SEO plan for your business, add your details to the form below and we’ll get back to you asap…