Looking For An SEO Company To Grow Your Website Ranking And Get You More Website Traffic, Faster?
If you’re looking for an SEO company to get your website ranking higher in search engines, talk to our SEO agency today…
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) involves ‘optimising’ your website for search engines such as Google and Bing.
When someone searches for products or services into google (eg. ‘women’s fashion’) does your website appear on the first page?
75% of clicks happen from the first page of google’s search results.
If you’re not on the first page of google for searches relating to your product or service, your competitors are receiving all the leads!
Our expert SEO services can get you there and ensure you stay on page one, ahead of your competitors.
Our On-Page SEO Services Include:
- Keyword research and competitor research/analysis
- Content optimisation (Headings, keyword-targeted text, internal links)
- Effective meta titles, descriptions, tags
- Blog article ideas, strategy, management, optimisation and promotion (high-value, shareable, linkable content)
- Image optimisation (file name, alt tag, description, meta data)
- Sales funnel creation for lead/sales generation
- Local Business/Local Search optimisation
- Correct site structure
- Website speed optimisation
Our Off-Page SEO Services Include:
- General and niched listings/citations (if required)
- Social Media profile optimisation (if required)
- GoogleMyBusiness (GMB) listing setup and profile optimisation for Google Maps (local area businesses)
- GoogleMyBusiness Posts (for local area businesses)
- Authority-building links (to satisfy Google’s ‘E.A.T’ guidelines: “Expertise, Authority, Trust”)
- Broadcasting of new blog articles to gain backlinks
- Press Releases for media coverage of your business
- Email outreach to industry websites to gain backlinks to your website
We also setup and manage the following:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics integration
- SEO Plugin (Yoast, All In One SEO, etc)
- Broken link fixing
- General technical SEO
We can advise, strategise, setup, and manage the following:
- Infographic creation
- Brandable images creation
- Article writing and general copywriting
- Video creation and promotion
SEO Case Study
One client achieved these results in the busy holiday accommodation industry in 2018…
All while competing with websites such as WebJet.com.au, FlightCentre.com.au, Wotif.com and LastMinute.com.au
Would you like these results for your business in 2019?
Using a number of on-page and off-page SEO techniques and ‘white hat’ SEO loopholes, we were able to increase our client’s website traffic 1000% between Feb 2018 and Sep 2018 with a modest monthly budget.
How To Rank Your Website In 2019
The first step to getting your website ranked on page one of google and other search engines is research.
Our SEO agency will research the most popular keyword phrases that people are typing into google to find products or services that you offer.
Once we have this information we can create a tailored SEO plan to ensure you’re on page one of google for as many different keywords as possible, which means more people visiting your website.
Content is the foundation of getting on the first page of google. Because quality content means quality sites will link to your site.
We create high-value content that gets people to want to link to you.
And our email outreach services ensure we’re proactively gaining valuable backlinks to your website, thereby increasing your website’s ranking.
Directories, Web 2.0, Guest Posting (let alone buying/paying for links) are low-value, outdated SEO techniques. If an SEO ‘expert’ suggests an SEO plan with these old techniques, you know they’re not the real deal.
Quality backlinks from authoritative websites are your key to success with SEO.
And we have the email scripts, contacts, content strategies and understanding of the intricacies of what’s required to truly rank your website over the long term.
Our SEO specialists work to a 4 step SEO plan which builds one layer on top of another, while simultaneously overlapping to ensure your website ranks faster.
For a tailored SEO plan for your business, add your details to the form below and we’ll get back to you asap…