Facebook for Business Workshops
In our Facebook for Business workshops, Intro and Advanced we’ll have you setup a Facebook Page for your Business and learn how to market it correctly and engage with fans the RIGHT way.
This Facebook Workshop covers:
- Why you should Profile your ideal customer (don’t enter Social Media BEFORE you do this)
- The difference between a Facebook Personal Profile and Facebook Business Page (this clears up alot for Facebook ‘newbies’)
- How to name your Facebook Page CORRECTLY (doing it the wrong way could ruin your entire Facebook Marketing Strategy)
- How to claim your Facebook Address for your Business (Branded or Keyword? You need to know the implications of both)
- What to put on your Facebook Page and What NOT to (doing it the wrong way will REPEL customers)
- How to use photos as lead generation tools (seriously, this is so simple yet so effective)
- Techniques to pull people from your Facebook Page over to your website
- How to setup a Facebook Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign the RIGHT way to lock-in traffic to your Facebook Page
- The importance of using Keywords on your Facebook Page, when and where to use them
- The psychology of Posts – here’s where you’ll either make or break your Facebook Marketing. I can show you the right way (and how not to do it)
- Facebook etiquette – how to speak the language of Facebook to get the results you want.
- How to post on your Wall to get engage with fans (without this you’re posts probably aren’t even showing up in their News Feed)
- How to MARKET your Page to build your following and Generate REAL LEADS for your business (isn’t it time Facebook paid off for you?)
- How to run specific campaigns on Facebook to get your fans to BUY FROM YOU
“Thanks for the workshop Matt, I have gained knowledge on how to use Facebook in our businesses advantage to obtain leads. This workshop will be a valuable tool in any business marketing program, as it’s cost effective way of gaining new clients, and if implemented correctly will be a wonderful asset to any business”.
Sarah Fisher, Ausure Insurance Noosa.
“I attended Matt Adams’s session on Facebook and I have gone from a complete novice to now understanding how best to use Facebook as a marketing tool. The session was full of helpful information and presented in an easy to understand manner.”
Michael Taylor, VizualBiz Video Production Brisbane and Sunshine Coast.
“I had a looming deadline for an event I was running for my business and I needed quality leads fast. I knew that setting up a Facebook Page for my business was important to my company and had managed to grow my “likes” through trial and error.
I was fortunate to attend a workshop put together by Tourism Noosa where Matt Adams from Paradigm Projex was the Speaker. I met with Matt after the workshop to discuss taking my Facebook Page further.
Matt produced a Welcome Page, taught me how to have the ‘right’ dialogue with fans and how to generate traffic to my Facebook Page. In less than two weeks I almost tripled my “likes”.
I got the leads I needed and had great interaction with my fans on my Facebook Page, I often had 6, 8 and up to 16 comments from fans on various posts. Matt certainly knows his stuff and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him for your business Social Media marketing.”
Dee Collins, itsmywedding.com.au
Social Media Expert and Trainer Matt Adams facilitates these workshops. Matt is getting REAL RESULTS for his clients RIGHT NOW in THIS Economy and he can show you how to make the most of Facebook for your Business.
Facebook for Business Workshop Brisbane (Intro)
Facebook for Business Workshop Brisbane (Advanced)
Facebook for Business Workshop Noosa (Intro)
Facebook for Business Workshop Noosa (Advanced)
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE: To register your interest simply enter your details in the form below and we’ll confirm dates and times with you shortly…