Facebook for Business – Introductory Course
If you’d like to know how to use Facebook to promote your Business and…
…You’re new to Facebook
… You don’t have a Facebook Business Page setup currently
…or you have a Facebook Page setup but haven’t started using it…
…then this workshop is for you!
At this Hands-On Workshop you’ll discover…
- What is Facebook and how you can use it to promote your business
- The ‘Big Picture’ of Facebook and how to use it as a marketing tool to promote your business
- How to setup a Facebook Page the RIGHT way (get this wrong and you’ll destroy any chance of achieving REAL RESULTS with your Facebook Page)
- The anatomy of a Facebook Page (the 4 most valuable places on your Facebook Page)
- How to ‘post’ on your Facebook Page to keep in touch with your ‘fans’
- How the Facebook ‘News Feed’ works and how to make sure it’s working FOR YOU
- Why it’s essential to upload the right sized logo for your Page
- How to promote other businesses that you refer business to (and how they can promote you too!)
- How to upload Photos to your Facebook Page the RIGHT way
- How to ‘post’ on your Facebook Page in a way that generates genuine ENGAGEMENT with fans (get this wrong and your Page won’t even get off the ground)
- How to promote your Facebook Page to attract NEW BUSINESS…CONSISTENTLY!
- You’ve never used Facebook before
- You don’t have a clue where to start
- You’re scared at even the thought of using it
- You want to start using Facebook to keep ahead of competitors
- You want to learn how to promote your business using Facebook
…then this is the workshop for you!
Many people I come across are struggling with their Facebook Page’s and are down right frustrated with them. They just can’t seem to ‘make them work’, in other words they just can ‘make money’ or generate leads for their business.
If this is you then attending my workshop will give you the answers to these questions and give you real direction for how to make your Facebook Page work for you and become your ‘online salesperson’.
“Thanks for the workshop Matt, I have gained knowledge on how to use Facebook in our businesses advantage to obtain leads. This workshop will be a valuable tool in any business marketing program, as it’s cost effective way of gaining new clients, and if implemented correctly will be a wonderful asset to any business”.
Sarah Fisher, Ausure Insurance Noosa.
“I attended Matt Adams’s session on Facebook and I have gone from a complete novice to now understanding how best to use Facebook as a marketing tool. The session was full of helpful information and presented in an easy to understand manner.”
Michael Taylor, VizualBiz Video Production Brisbane and Sunshine Coast.
“I had a looming deadline for an event I was running for my business and I needed quality leads fast. I knew that setting up a Facebook Page for my business was important to my company and had managed to grow my “likes” through trial and error.
I was fortunate to attend a workshop put together by Tourism Noosa where Matt Adams from Paradigm Projex was the Speaker. I met with Matt after the workshop to discuss taking my Facebook Page further.
Matt produced a Welcome Page, taught me how to have the ‘right’ dialogue with fans and how to generate traffic to my Facebook Page. In less than two weeks I almost tripled my “likes”.
I got the leads I needed and had great interaction with my fans on my Facebook Page, I often had 6, 8 and up to 16 comments from fans on various posts. Matt certainly knows his stuff and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him for your business Social Media marketing.”
Dee Collins, itsmywedding.com.au
Matt Adams is a Social Media Trainer and Speaker. His company Paradigm ProjeX, helps business owners setup and market their business using Social Media to take advantage of the Social Media revolution.
When: Fri 24th May, 2013, 11am – midday.
Where: ‘Foto Frenzy’, Shop 2, 569 Old Cleveland Road, Camp Hill, QLD 4152. View Map.
Investment: $97 (+GST)
Advanced Course: Facebook for Business Advanced Course begins midday – 2pm
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE. To register for this workshop, simply enter your details in the form below and we’ll call you within 24 hours to confirm your registration and answer any questions you may have…